Prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC

Can anybody give me a rough idea of the current prices in central London please per m2 to:
1/ Tack soundcheck boards to ressie bar @ 3.5m high
2/ Fix ressie bar
3/ Insulate ceiling
4/skim soundcheck brds at 3.5m high
5/ general taking on studs

Never really worked in the city before based around Northants and have a job to do this week and going into blind for one of our reg customer back home and need to make sure on the price?/

cheers in advance

id say £4 ish for the skimmin. but this topic gna stair it up abit. some peaople dnt like this question. lol.

MUFC said:
Can anybody give me a rough idea of the current prices in central London please per m2 to:
1/ Tack soundcheck boards to ressie bar @ 3.5m high
2/ Fix ressie bar
3/ Insulate ceiling
4/skim soundcheck brds at 3.5m high
5/ general taking on studs

Never really worked in the city before based around Northants and have a job to do this week and going into blind for one of our reg customer back home and need to make sure on the price?/

cheers in advance
Christ straight in at the deep end feet first :eek: :eek: :eek:

is mufc short for man united if so that would make sence being a southerner :D

is your sound check double boarded as it usually specifies now adays to meet regs?if its to meet sound regs it wont be normal insulation it will be rocksilk or similiar so it will need cutting with a hand saw so will take a lot longer than normal insulation as it has to be neatly cut and packed in.we did some apartments last year and the ceilings didnt pass the sound test because a tool that worked for me just slammed the insulation in and there were voids in the suspended ceilings,as i was the principal contractor i was liable, a costly mistake.

if its a regular customer just work out how many days/weeks work out your normal day rate it will take you and divide by linear or square meterage on the job if its labour only. a few years since i worked in london so i dare say yardage prices have changed ,proberly for the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.