prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo33

Do people charge a different rate for d&d and boarding or is it the same rate as what you would charge for skimming,this is on new builds so would be charging per m.Currently get £3.00 pm for skimming.

i know some very good subbys and they get 3 per m dot and dab but i think they do have to sell themselves a bit to get the price, i always thought d+d/tacking was similar to skim rates i.e 2.50 .............yeh i know i get shite rates  ;D
p.s there subbys

I live near newcastle,but job was up in scotland,helping a mate he is the contractor but keeps f****ng me about so was looking into try and get some work for myself getting a bit sick of constantly having to put sheets on carpets and having to keep everything spotless,takes longer to cover everything up than what it does to plaster.

Yeah i always charge the same as skim, we usually do it for 3.50 tacking and d/n/d and we dont change price for ceilings all in price which aint bad as it is £7 with skim :)

I live near newcastle,but job was up in scotland,helping a mate he is the contractor but keeps f****ng me about so was looking into try and get some work for myself getting a bit sick of constantly having to put sheets on carpets and having to keep everything spotless,takes longer to cover everything up than what it does to plaster.
if youre the one putting the price in mate double it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.