Prices in Northumberland

Some contractors paid £1.50 tack £2 dab or skim, but we got £2.50 for either one of the 3 measuring straight thru the openings with nothing for beading. £2.50 scratch coat & £5 butter coat & wetdash. This was for a contractor not direct, he had his long time lads who he’d of paid more too. I think it’s abt £3.50/m2 skim around here on the site for a contractor.

area dont matter its working out how to do a unit so your out as quick as possible
Doesn't take me and my mate long but you get a price and you think got to be out the plot in so many days just to earn a decent wage. When you're working like a t**t to earn less than a painter it's demoralising.

Doesn't take me and my mate long but you get a price and you think got to be out the plot in so many days just to earn a decent wage. When you're working like a t**t to earn less than a painter it's demoralising.
Dog eat dog out there boys! Living out of a subbies pocket is crap, quote for your own jobs, provide a good service and in time you become established, there's no quick fix. Use the subby when you have your own stuff on tell him you're too busy, he'll up the rates.

It's a race to the bottom