Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie23r

Bonded and skimmed 2 walls in a 6ft by 6ft bathroom man texted and said he was reali pleased with the job just wondering what a good price would be thanks :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

We dont really talk about pricing on the forum because it only causes problems.

Bonded and skimmed 2 walls in a 6ft by 6ft bathroom man texted and said he was reali pleased with the job just wondering what a good price would be thanks :)

I get unlimited texts for £21 a month :RpS_thumbup:

If we gave names like monkey (500),bag of sand (a grand ) would that be allowed? Instead of money ,we don't even have real money in Ireland anymore ,it's yoyos,and it's the Germans Monopoly money

to price a job you need to know what your PPH is (pints per hour) then you times this by how many hours the job takes then ad the price of gear then add another £25 for a pizza and a cab!

And maybe a hooker
A couple of packets of rohypnol ,a couple of rolls of gaffer tape ,some rope for asphyxiation,a cue ball ,and maybe some vaso ,climax cream may not occur naturally because of the drugs ,that's rock n roll baby

Welcome to the jungle,no monkeys allowed.maybe a pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.