price work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about, but I don't see why you should have to, anyone paying those rates wants staking out naked in the desert.

me neither, discussing rates @boardfinished is generally frowned up in the public forum bud!

That said; I regularly mention anal s*x and no-one seems to mention that :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
the same company gives us £2.75-3quid for skim so that means the floating(the most skilled part of the job ) is less than skim ffs cu.nts

Remember getting 7 a metre skimming ten yrs back

Is this true? I only started doing site work just over a year ago. It was £2.20 at the place i first started pricework at and about £2.50 we get at the min but still going up. @£3 i think we'd be making good money easily so cant imagine £7!

Is this true? I only started doing site work just over a year ago. It was £2.20 at the place i first started pricework at and about £2.50 we get at the min but still going up. @£3 i think we'd be making good money easily so cant imagine £7!
Yes it's true, it was only one big job 2000 metres,I gave it to my cousin,I was too busy.
the recession changed things dramatically

finding lads than can float his becoming hard these days not many that can do it on price

Its Either you can make it pay or you don't some people are faster than others its as Simple as that Just get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.