Price for Microgobetis?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Pricing up for a hybrid job that needs a primer like micro or the K Rend version R7? on. Can anyone give me an indication what a container costs and how far it can go on facing brickwork with suction?

Galaxy down on attercliffe stock it, had 7 left when I was there a few weeks ago, they are stocking parex gear now.

Works out at about £40 inc, get 35/40 m2, wouldn't like to water it down tbh.

SIG on parkway apparently will be stocking k-rend in the very near future so the R7 / R10 liquid primers might be available there.

Might save you something on delivery if you pop down and pick it up.

Pricing up for a hybrid job that needs a primer like micro or the K Rend version R7? on. Can anyone give me an indication what a container costs and how far it can go on facing brickwork with suction?

What's a hybrid job rigs. :confused:

Bloody hell that'd cheap lads , just paid £42 plus the dreaded at Encon , used sovereign plasprime xtra last job , good stuff [emoji1]

Got a job where they want mono over old painted dash that's sound it's rock solid. I have two refina power preps but the stones will kill the scabbler blades.

Could I use a parex parinter renovation render as a key/ scratch then rendaid/ mesh then mono.
The client doesn't want to pay for days of hack off or my scabbler blades.

Or would any one recommend a primer on existing before rendaid?

Sound, so fungicidal wash parinter and mono.
Always would hack off or scabble and rendaid but this is wet dash like concrete.
Cheers jay!

How much is Parinter compared to rend-aid? Never used Parex gear, thought Parinter was just an alternative to rend-aid didn't think it would dub out and be a better more cost effective alternative??

How much is Parinter compared to rend-aid? Never used Parex gear, thought Parinter was just an alternative to rend-aid didn't think it would dub out and be a better more cost effective alternative??

No but it sticks to paint better!
We have done the extension in mono
So they want the same on top and whole house otherwise I would just parinter and acrylic.
Pain in the arse!!

Tf150 and lights was today's job.. + 1 free hot tub
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.