Pressure testing

Iv got a k4 n an m200. Spoke to Dave at P1ss earlier and he explained it all to me. Basically said if it pumps leave it alone dunno if I like the idea of it tho if an r n s goes halfway through a gable end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can tell without looking if its wearing out, the material will go pissy over time/and or youll get black bits in your mix

you can tell without looking if its wearing out, the material will go pissy over time/and or youll get black bits in your mix

Had a few black bits today when I was scraping back some k1. Still sprayed well but I used a different gun today with material shut off valve and pressure backed up into the mixing chamber and It got blocked up.

I had to clamp the r n s other day as the pressure gauge was jumping about and we were getting breaks in material coming out of gun so nipped it up 1/4 turn and it made it better but didn't solve it so I'll try another 1/4 turn and see if it works.

Had a few black bits today when I was scraping back some k1. Still sprayed well but I used a different gun today with material shut off valve and pressure backed up into the mixing chamber and It got blocked up.

I had to clamp the r n s other day as the pressure gauge was jumping about and we were getting breaks in material coming out of gun so nipped it up 1/4 turn and it made it better but didn't solve it so I'll try another 1/4 turn and see if it works.

Was that pressure back up with the eze gun?