Pressure testing

Members online

Jim85

Do any of you guys do pressure tests on your r n s to see if it needs changing or tightening before setting machine up?

If so how do you do it?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What machine do you have?
I've a ritmo and a deisel and don't, just every now and again with a pressure tester.

Iv got a k4 n an m200. Spoke to Dave at P1ss earlier and he explained it all to me. Basically said if it pumps leave it alone dunno if I like the idea of it tho if an r n s goes halfway through a gable end

Iv got a k4 n an m200. Spoke to Dave at P1ss earlier and he explained it all to me. Basically said if it pumps leave it alone dunno if I like the idea of it tho if an r n s goes halfway through a gable end

Which do you prefer out of those two mate?

You can pressure test them, we offer pressure testers on our site. You'll notice when the R/S is on its way out as you would have clamped it up so much

Which do you prefer out of those two mate?

I like the k4 best at the moment. I sprayed some parex today for the first time using the m200 for the first proper time and it went well really so I'm sure once I get used to the m200 ill have as much faith in that as I do the k4.

K4 hasn't let me down once since i had a few teething problems when we first got it. Awesome pump!!!

On another note..........

Does parex generally take less water then other materials???

I set the water at 325 on the mtec today which is what I had k1 set to other day and it was running down the wall. Ended up spraying it at 280 with 15 bar on 15m of hose and it was still a bit wet

Water settings are completely different between brands of machines

What colour Parex where you spraying and I'll let you know the setting you require

Went through well at 260?

Were you on speed 4,
And what bar pressure was it?

Yep went through very well.

Speed 4, 260 water, 15m hose and it was 12 bar.

Pressure was jumping a bit so tightened the rns up 1/4 turn and it was fine. Never had a clampable stator before so that was new too!!

Yep went through very well.

Speed 4, 260 water, 15m hose and it was 12 bar.

Pressure was jumping a bit so tightened the rns up 1/4 turn and it was fine. Never had a clampable stator before so that was new too!!

Sounds like your liking the mtec then.

Sounds like your liking the mtec then.

Well I'm waiting for some disappointment and stress you'd usually get from buying a second hand pump with no training but it's not happened yet!!!

You seem to be doin alright for having no training.

Second hand?
Did you get it for a good price?

That's a good deal.

Do you know why the guy was selling?

Because they were using it for tough coat on some houses whatever that is. Think he brought the machine from someone second hand aswell who had slipped a disc in his back then they done them houses then went back boarding and skimming so had no use for it. All my work now is based on machine work so need back up plus the ability to expand if I need to so needed another pump and seemed like a good option.

You thinking about buying one?

Had good training from Des miller, back on it this week coming.

Great size and output. Like it.

1st machine mate.

Des is awesome, he drove over to Norwich when k4 wasn't working I think same day and got it sorted and never had a problem since.

What material have you ran through m200?