premium nela supaflex 18"

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never ordered from 1stop....never wanted to say where from didnt want too cause friction adam haha !!

1 stop were outa stock when I went to order.....so tried somewhere else.
Just been told hundreds were sent back because of handles falling off !!

I never ordered from 1stop....never wanted to say where from didnt want too cause friction adam haha !!

1 stop were outa stock when I went to order.....so tried somewhere else.
Just been told hundreds were sent back because of handles falling off !!
Hundreds of handles fell off what ?

The hundreds of premium nela supaflex's mate.

2 weeks gotta wait.....I feel like f**k**g work off for 2 weeks !!

What was the problem ryan ..........they said id get an email next few days explaining the handles were coming away from the base.

Was it an excuse for taking payment and running out of trowles mate ??

There was the obvious issue with a small batch.Which has been resolved now. No dealers have recalled or sent any items back so this is a new one on me. Who was it you have spoken to?

Il get your email adress off your site mate and forward the email there gonna send me........2 too 3 working days it was at first now the site says Its 21 days.

That's a bit a naughty of Belmore and I don't understand why they would make that comment about a product they sell, it don't make sense.

I was told the flex would be another 2 weeks as the handle is coming away from the base.....not a permanant problem but they couldnt send out trowles like this.
Hundreds of lads having same problems as me......so I was under the impression hundreds were sent back.

To be fair.....im glad they told me instead of sending out a bad trowel......got last refina supaflex off amazon turned up bent on the nose.

And I must say your plastering gadgets are great.. as most on here will agree.

I look forward too using my new supaflex.

I havnt been to germany today just to the chinese for dinner !!

Why am I always the 1 out of the 12500 to get stung.

5 years on a trowel is actually superb imo ...

Suppose your counting on genuine lads and not someone who lays on with a s*p*r*lex or mistreats it then suddenly wants a replacement but you'd have to be a lowlife to pull a stunt like that imo

I'd say lots of the returns was down to misuse ,yet I have never met a spread who admits to misusing his trowel,I have seen many using it like its a bucket trowel,it's not designed to pick stuff up by the toe but lots of spreads are stupid,
I can't believe any s*p*r*lex will last five years been constantly used apart from one Danny would have on his desk..

Yeah I agree @johniosaif .... A year is fine by me to be honest on trowels ... if its a manufacturing fault then a year would highlight it easily I reckon . 5 years your asking for repeat resends I reckon but hey, what the fook do I know hahah

£50 a year is cheap for what they produce....I must admit I did try coating with my first one.
Lasted a month if that !!

Superb when used right.
I told her today to stop calling me at work....I keep thinking my nela 18 has arrived.

Is it normal to look forward too a trowel so much ??

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't going to go near SF because I thought it was a gimmick and other people have said the handles fell off BUT I had one handed to me to use and I bloody want one.....NOW!!

I'm just a bit edgy over the handle coming off. It's quite common for companies to boost confidence in a product by topping up the warranty/guarantee. HOWEVER are you suggesting that a MAJORITY of failures were caused by people not taking care of their tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.