Pregrit

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillcbr400

Looking for a decent supplier of pregrit or blue grit around Manchester. Best prices I've seen are from tool-net if I could pick some up off the shelf around the same price that would be better for me. Anyone know where to go?

thanks for any help

Looking for a decent supplier of pregrit or blue grit around Manchester. Best prices I've seen are from tool-net if I could pick some up off the shelf around the same price that would be better for me. Anyone know where to go?

thanks for any help

Encon, keel supply, doubt will be as cheap as Internet

Just had a delivery of pregrit from tool net only took couple of days
good service and cheapest pregrit I have seen

What do you think of the pre grit ashley? Do you mean the yellow one?
I prefer it the yellow grit as the grit is finer than blue grit and we always find it holds the suction back really good ,compared to others rolls on easy aswell
never had a problem with it but I know some say its shite but each to there own
and I see wack are selling a exterior pregrit now which is green

Gotta agree with @Ashleyscoob

The yellow I used get was easier to roll than the feb blue ..... whenever I use feb blue I water it down ever so slightly ... goes a few metres further and doesn't affect its performance in anyway ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue grit does the job but is too course.

Micro 2000 was a perfect but since theyve changed it its lumpy and stinks.

What's the drying time like with pre grit? Micro is good ib that you can skim it an hour later

Ordered 3 tubs of the pregrit from tool-net £51 with postage.
Been told this can be mixed 50/50 with pva to make it go further.

I used that pre grit today and its by far the easiest to roll on and the grit size is spot on. it says 24 hour drying time but i reckon 2-4 hours depending on the background

warty.............WTF are you on about marra....................:RpS_unsure:

I use the pregrit all the time as it goes miles and its only 14 pound up to picture rail height I get 3 rooms with 1 tub ! Wouldn't use the blue as its to messy when rolling might be wrong but am sure selco sell it is there one in manchester?

Blue grit does the job but is too course.

Micro 2000 was a perfect but since theyve changed it its lumpy and stinks.

What's the drying time like with pre grit? Micro is good ib that you can skim it an hour later

Spread the word keep the faith young Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.