Possibility

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHLPlaster

Alreet fellas, I know this is in the wrong section but I will be posting in the right section too but am possibly going to need a spread who has k rend exp/applicator, based in the north east uk, if your interested let me know it keep your ears open if you hear of a spread looking for sine graft, cheers

Alreet fellas, I know this is in the wrong section but I will be posting in the right section too but am possibly going to need a spread who has k rend exp/applicator, based in the north east uk, if your interested let me know it keep your ears open if you hear of a spread looking for sine graft, cheers

av not used Krend just Weber Pral.................so dont know if thats any use to you marra

Some guys still use the word kread as being the system for coloured render ,we get it all the time

I only use weber ,i,m happy that way ,know the gear inside out ,most i read dislike krend

I wouldn't normally use krend but it's specified by the client, silicone FT, going to look at the job the mora, if anyone is interested please send me a message and i will be in contact in due course.
cheers

I had one last week same as that ,told them i only use weber , the builder said he will let his plasterers have ago :RpS_scared:, it is not the product ,it is finding someone that is competent at using it on a daily bases

I had one last week same as that ,told them i only use weber , the builder said he will let his plasterers have ago :RpS_scared:, it is not the product ,it is finding someone that is competent at using it on a daily bases

:RpS_lol:

Nah there different to use and have a different set time and if there's area to go at you need to be spraying this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.