PORTSMOUTH! massively want to become a plasterer! KEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patman89

Hi guys live in portsmouth area and despritley want to become a plasterer! I have experiance in the trade and currently carry out the odd private job! I have a real passion for the trade! If anyone has any positions for an improver then please get in touch! Many thanks!

Work

Hi guys live in portsmouth area and despritley want to become a plasterer! I have experiance in the trade and currently carry out the odd private job! I have a real passion for the trade! If anyone has any positions for an improver then please get in touch! Many thanks!

Hello,

If you are still looking for work send me a contact number and I will give you a call.

Thanks

Simon

@patman89

I will be skimming my own place out soon if you want some experience in how not to do it :)

we are between bognor and littlehampton :)

Drop me an email if you are keen :)

Last edited:
Me too mate...i would love to be a plasterer.:-(

Not for 27.50 a week stu... your paying yts 86 wages mate:RpS_thumbdn:

if you can get me back into b n screw that might work.:RpS_thumbsup:

bit like a bye to the next round:RpS_wink:..

pmsl:RpS_lol:

Not for 27.50 a week stu... your paying yts 86 wages mate:RpS_thumbdn:

if you can get me back into b n screw that might work.:RpS_thumbsup:

bit like a bye to the next round:RpS_wink:..

pmsl:RpS_lol:

Thought the pay reflected the standard of work lol

She says you can get back in but to please stop smelling the toilet seats in the ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.