PORTSMOUTH! massively want to become a plasterer! KEEN!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

patman89

Hi guys live in portsmouth area and despritley want to become a plasterer! I have experiance in the trade and currently carry out the odd private job! I have a real passion for the trade! If anyone has any positions for an improver then please get in touch!
Many thanks!

Welcome along Patman and there are some good spreads on here from around your neck of the woods, best of luck pal and hope you get a chance :RpS_thumbup:

Don't worry all the usual suspects will see it and hope you get a chance? The lads take the piss on here but are all sound as I say good luck. Refreshing to see somebody keen to work and learn :RpS_thumbup:

hello dan! I rang paddingtons month or so ago and some chap said he would get back but not herd anything ray hunt offerd me a job I accepted but waiting to hear back said would ring beginning of week, ill try gosport today mate! cheers for the contacts :) sent out aload of emails again the other day but still no joy! so frustrating....

hello dan! I rang paddingtons month or so ago and some chap said he would get back but not herd anything ray hunt offerd me a job I accepted but waiting to hear back said would ring beginning of week, ill try gosport today mate! cheers for the contacts :) sent out aload of emails again the other day but still no joy! so frustrating....
Ray is nice bloke. Gdl would be my last point of call tho

is this as there more site based mate? Im not sure weather to keep trying ray as he said he would contact me? what you you you think mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.