Poor workmanship in Mold

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't have one arm by any chance did he, heard there was a bloke called one armed frank around there, work was a bit rough.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Come on lads we have a lady on here asking a question treat her like you would a customer coz that's what she is so go easy on the language xx

Got to agree here, get your act together please gents.

just an aside, maybe it's irrelevant, but how will suzanne be able to reply to her thread now it's in the plasterers arms ... :RpS_confused:

Hi Suzanne. Welcome. We'll get to the bottom of this, don't worry. But we're going to need a little more to go on. Can you describe Frank for us? What height was he? Would you say he was a large man or regular build? Was he Caucasian? What colour hair did he have? Did he have any distinguishing features? A limp, perhaps, or maybe a tattoo or birthmark? You say he had a sticker on his fender, could you describe the vehicle he was driving? Was it a van or a car? What colour was it? Can you remember the plates ...?

Might be kieser stozak ( usual suspects:RpS_lol:)

he didn't have one arm by any chance did he, heard there was a bloke called one armed frank around there, work was a bit rough.
Imagine been a 1 armed plasterer you could have different attachments trowel,sponge float,brush,mixing drill and a special attachment for leisure! Possibilities are endless :RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
just an aside, maybe it's irrelevant, but how will suzanne be able to reply to her thread now it's in the plasterers arms ... :RpS_confused:

I moved it before I seen @flynnymans post. So as to give some of the posters time to edit their own posts or ask a moderator to do so.

I didn't know we were policed on here im sorry pier pressure made me do it ive had 2 pints in boozer after work im back home now but ive had a further 5 cans to present il stop drinking now and sleep it off im so ashamed of myself smoother09 out!! :RpS_wub:

Personally i think the OP should really be doing her own dirty work, seems to me she had a "cheap" job done, doesn't have any details of the guy that buggered up the work, this is what happens when you pay peanuts, just saying

I didn't know we were policed on here im sorry pier pressure made me do it ive had 2 pints in boozer after work im back home now but ive had a further 5 cans to present il stop drinking now and sleep it off im so ashamed of myself smoother09 out!! :RpS_wub:

Show off, typing by the beach

I find it mad that people have someone working in there home, pay them money, and all that they know about them are the first name and telephone number.

Hello again. I'm sorry I didn't check back Friday evening but the week-ends are my busiest time. I have to say reading through the replies I am a bit angry with some responses. I paid this guy a lot of money and it's being treated as a trivial matter. Thanks to some of the other posters. No I did not get any address or bank details. A student of mine recommended this guy and gave me his number. She cannot get in touch with him either. He did a good job for her so I cannot understand it. I paid him cash as he was to pick up the remaining amount the next day when he finished the work. I did not pay him the full amount and i now glad I did not. His number is (Danny removed). Can admin please check that? Thanks. How do I get the pictures on here. I click copy but then when I click paste the paste is not highlighted?

Sounds like he knew himself he left a bad job. You got any pictures of the work done. Thousands of dodgy tradesmen out and about unfortunately and it seems you had one do some work. Your student maybe had a simple job to do and yours maybe presented problems for an unexperienced plasterer. Just keep ringing from different numbers in till you get him as you don't have much to go on in finding him other ways. Get more details before you hire someone is the only advise I can offer you.

IMAG0041 - Copy.jpg

You cannot really see the poor workmanship from the picture. Although it feels real flat there looks like a pattern in it?

Yeah both arogant *****. Did you see that bad builders on tele a couple of nights ago with the asian builder? Obv a bit of a dodgy cowboy but he turned up to give his version of events and just gets rail roaded.

We've all had nightmare customers and you can see how some leave jobs half done right or wrong

Sorry susan, not from North Wales so can't help.

But I once watched that 'Don't get Dom, get even' over damp in a conservatory: the punter had the washing machine & tumble drier in there and they got Dom in over the damp (mildew) on the bits of plasterboarded walls under the frames. So errr.... the cause of damp was the faulty construction? Or the xxxxing tumble drier probably on with no windows open?

But Dom tears into the conservatory company with the conservatory owners surveyor reports and all sorts: the conservatory company don't have the foggiest as they have no-one there and no visit so their secretary and then the manager/owner is defending himself from dodgy building allegations when he's not seen how the conservatory was set-up originally... and nor had the surveyor probably.

I also remember the one with a block of flats that had metal window frames and pools of waters on the window cills of a morning. When I watched it I didn't think the construction Co. was at fault for some reason but Dom only got traction with them as he rang the PR/advertising Dept. straightaway and they're looking at a detrimental BBC program.

But tha's TV for you. Doesn't matter the rights or wrongs, as long as it fills 30 minutes they're OK with that.

As I say you cannot really see what I mean. It looks smoky if that make sense? Although it is flat and smooth I just thought the plaster would all the same colour. It's a touch clearer in this picture I think

IMAG0043 - Copy.jpg

Could somebody please take a look at it? Does anyone know the number I provided you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.