Polished Plaster Video's

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find, thats a nice site I like the column he did.

I've seen it done in college and it looked good, I had a little go but want to do more.

Where's the best place to buy the stuff from? and do they have like a starter kit so I can have a little mess about with it?

Not bad but they are mostly acrylic, I would like to see a fair few meters been done. I have worked with their products over the years, there ok but I can see the flaws in the movement, especially in their pastel range.

Whilst they do have a good acrylic range, africa, dune, swahili, they also have an excellent range of traditional, natural finishes.
I could be considered an expert on this subject.
I have had the pleasure of working closely with Firenzecolor for the last 3 years, they have over 12 years of valuable experience and the most advanced colour system available worldwide. (here also)
They introduced venetian plaster to the US.
It will take another few years but the UK is becoming increasingly aware of the benefits and uses of lime based plasters and finishes.
Lime is the original green product, these finishes pre date paints, cement and gypsum finishes.

I was a 'plasterer' for 18 years, hated it after 5 or more, then i discovered this and I have never looked back. When you realise how much more there is to this form of plastering and you understand the creative possibilities of these finishes you will be the same.
Watch all the videos, the techniques and application is not like gypsum plaster.
Most of these products can be used interior and exterior and in wetrooms.
Its the next level in plastering

Hi steve, im sure we have something suitable, if you want to come over and try some different finishes here you are welcome
Have a look at the concrete solutions brochure on the website.
There are A few possible products that we could tint to a lead colour.
Will need a penetrating sealer to protect from the elements and UV.
This could be tinted and applied heavy with runs like lead
It all depends on how your going to apply this one as we discussed, lead is traditionaly laid in panels with lapped joints so youll have to make it look similar

A lot depends on the

Nice one render, definately gonna have a go when i do my bathroom next year. It is waterproof ain't it?

yes its water resistant... i wouldnt say waterproof just give it a good waxing and it will be fine, but dont have water running on it constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.