Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
In poland you can do a 6 week course which makes you a builder. Surely that is
a better system than here where you have to do 2 week courses in plastering
then artexing then plasterboarding etc? What think you fellow skimmers? :-\

Yea. Im re doing a job they f@cked up in south kensington. The foreman skimmer is now the chippie!!!!
I kid u not ::) ::) ::)

I can beat that.... people from the UK who may be postmen, drivers, or car valeters get on a 2 hour easyjet flight to spain and they are builderswhen they hit the tarmac.

Render Systems said:
I can beat that.... people from the UK who may be postmen, drivers, or car valeters get on a 2 hour easyjet flight to spain and they are builderswhen they hit the tarmac.

yeah I know quite a few in France like that one bloke was a butcher in the uk now he is trading as a builder/handyman doing general building roofin plastering etc..For Brits abroad they probably think he's a master builder not a master butcher f u ckin joke man

I can beat that theres one where i live who used to be a priest and advertises himself as a builder and i can tell you first hand he is crap.
Lucius.

Render Systems said:
That's no bullshyte..........Lets move to spain and work in a bar, or buy a bar........1 month later, the money is crap, the bar is making no money (too many bars).....bloke in bar wants some painting done...(pays a bit more money).....he's now a painter. 1 month later a builder......and can do everything, Kin Wonkers!!

I remember years ago we had bad storms round here and there was loads of insurance work, every one became a roofer, I saw a geezer pull up in the builders yard in a milk float and load it up with slates and roofing gear

Status
Not open for further replies.