Pointed interior arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjack231

Private Member

I guess it depends on the radius of the arch way. this was done with single edge beads but have done loads where a plastic is the only way to get round the arch

zombie

Private Member
:RpS_lol: jesus think I need some valium this place is just getting better!!!!!!!!

jesssop

Inside out corner trowel dunno what they call them up north probably a corner on a handle or summet

Hoddo

Did an Art Deco house a few years ago and it had around 10 arches in it, did them all using an external corner trowel and they turned out great, I enjoyed doing them, that's how sad I've got lol

Olican

Private Member
Very interesting this, would you chaps that have used this technique before say that your timings are similar to using an internal trowel on wet angles ?

Fatarm

Trainee mod
External corner trowel???!!

Always thought they were for outside use only??:-0

you use them indoors...?...live and learn:rolleyes)

Inside out corner trowel dunno what they call them up north probably a corner on a handle or summet
Twitcher I was taught an most of lads call it that. Find it to be a ball ache. End up with daft trowel lines right down/up. An still have to hard trowel them out. On a corner that is wrecked yeah they are a godsend but if not I can't see why it can't be done with the marshalltown permaflex!

Opinions anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.