plywood

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

just built false floor and racking in van as was doing me nut in everything stacked on top off each other

just wondered wat best thing to seal the ply with incase of condensation

dont really wanna use dark woodstain as will make van to dark in back any ideas ?

got vent but also forgot to write about damp brushes and stuff just dont want it to all get ruined after few weeks

just built false floor and racking in van as was doing me nut in everything stacked on top off each other

just wondered wat best thing to seal the ply with incase of condensation

dont really wanna use dark woodstain as will make van to dark in back any ideas ?
i like you alot :RpS_wub: but what sort of **** sits up at this time of night worrying about this kind of ****?

i like you alot :RpS_wub: but what sort of **** sits up at this time of night worrying about this kind of ****?

gotta get it sealed up first thing tomoz ready to load van in afternoon ready for weds
wanna just get van done and dusted dont wanna build all this then few months down the line aving to re do it as racing gunna be coming up soon so wont av time while preping cars

To be fair I've never had any trouble with any bare ply in the vans I've had over the years.
And most mornings the van roof is soaking wet with condensation :RpS_biggrin:

Would you mind putting some pics up of your new setup, I have a new one coming sometime in april and looking for new ideas.

Just coat it all with a white paint, something like eggshell as its really easy to keep clean, for the floor take a look at Axminster they do some lovely thick pile carpets.

1796675_10153917291950615_1812016343_n.jpg 1969316_10153917291515615_585920159_n.jpg 1970454_10153917291695615_688261696_n.jpg

Ask @wezley his vans are mint in the back of them. Or is it @Wesley?? He's got mercs and mint in the back :RpS_thumbup: mind you I'd get a defender instead but I'm bound to say that :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.