Plop eye the plaster man

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIL77

Not unheard i know but was skimming a lid today when an unlucky golf ball size blob hit me square staright in the right eye. Whilst jumping off the hop up (disorientated) hoping not too miss any buckets laying around ran straight for the bathroom, managed to throw many cupped handfulls in to my eyes numerous times. Been 10+ hours or so and i'm in agony...Yes i have done all the eye baths and stuff ...Should i seek further advice in the morn?

Not unheard i know but was skimming a lid today when an unlucky golf ball size blob hit me square staright in the right eye. Whilst jumping off the hop up (disorientated) hoping not too miss any buckets laying around ran straight for the bathroom, managed to throw many cupped handfulls in to my eyes numerous times. Been 10+ hours or so and i'm in agony...Yes i have done all the eye baths and stuff ...Should i seek further advice in the morn?

Yes maybe ask on the tilers forum then the bricklayers forum and if its still painfull maybe consult a professional like a doctor. :)

get to doctor NOW gil77,nothing worse, doctor should give you some antibiotics and can also check to see if any serious damage,you have only one pair of eyes all best hector.

Ouch, nothin worse than a blinder mate, might be sore for a few days, get yerself some eye drops,then buy some goggles:RpS_thumbup:

i had one a few years ago ended up in hospital for 2 days havein me eye scraped out as it had set all around my eye about as far in and you could get, but they gave me some eye anaesthetic which is handy to have in the ol work bag, but as a result from said blob i now have a permanant black spot on my eye where it got burnt or scratched

My old lab got an eyeful and rubbed it like a ****, by the time he got to a hospital itd set and they had to scrape it off. Both eyes! Had patches on both eyes for a few days lol.

Anyone recommend some comfy glasses that don't steam up?

we have all had that happen ,but still don,t wear protective glasses ,i think it,s a vain thing myself ....think Ray ban do them ?

never mind the bloody eyes, how did the ceilin turn out:RpS_cool:

Dont get any in your japs eye as that can cause all sorts of problems and takes a lot of explaining down at A&E.

I suggest a mist and 2 coats of emulsion then draw a new retina, maybe a lizard eye shape as they are cool.

******* japs eye pmsl love it , no it happened yesterday to me mate i work with , his still in pain today silly f**k*r told him to wear safety glasses

a e straight away when you tell them what youve done your on a bed having about a gallon of sterile water blasted at your mincer then yellow dye then cloraphenicol (fook knows how you spell that) get glasses so you can point at them when it happens and say wish id had them on.

Apprentice I worked with got some shite in his eye and washed it out with an eye bath. Then the daft c**t tipped it back into the bottle:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.