PLEASE READ NOW!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the information that I got from the members that responded to the forum and I have used the information that I have got back from what legal advice I have taken and so there are now some things that everybody needs to know.

In the plastering related forums there will be only plastering talk they WILL NOT go off topic and any post that does will be deleted.

Everybody will be treated with repsect whether they are still wet behind the ears or a coffin dodger then they will be respected.

So what with all the boards that are plastering related that's all that will be going on in there.

In the "Talk About Anything" forum this will be only accessable to those members who have made 50 posts or more. In this forum you can discuss topics however you need to still watch what is said and don't abuse bully or insult anybody.

The reason I have made the talk about anything you like forum like this means that the members will need to give to the forum this means that their Knowledge however little will be expressed in the main plastering related forum.

The private members section will be for those people who like banter and have a play around this is going to be like a pub on a Friday night!! However still you need to use your common sense and act accordingly. This is locked until a much higher post count as by that point trust will be there..

I am not going to charge people to use this forum as it is really against what I believe in however over the next few days I will put a donate button on the site this money will go to help cover costs of the forum IE bandwidth server costs etc etc it doesn't matter how small the amount anything is appreciated.

However we get a lot of people just jumping on the forum looking for work so I will be charging a fee of £5 to post a personal advert in that section as this will hopefully provide the user with a better forum experience

Also anybody that does not comply with these rules and the rules stated when you signed up will be removed. If legal action is pushed on myself as the owner of this site I will take the matter and pursue the member who has caused this.

I hope this makes things a lot clearer and I hope everybody understands why I have done this

Regards

Danny
The Plasterers Forum

PS Just a reminder when you signed up you also agreed to the following!

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Ps, there has been lots of levity on here,perhaps too much ,going to be difficult to contain the racism,sexual innuendos etc that has been part and parcel of the forum since day dot and you and all the mods have been very well aware of it as part of the conditions that you signed up to,there is also some people on here that are 'victims' and that is how they perceive themselves and always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.