Plaziflex 2mm blade

Members online

Robson75

Hi all. First Post for me.
I have been using the refina plaziflex for years now, but always the non foam back. I have the foam back one as well but prefer the thicker, stiffer 2mm blade on the non foam back. Now these are not available and can't seem to find anything with the thicker 2mm blade on. Are there any plastic trowels that have more stiffness than the 1mm refina blade, which I find way to soft on certain backgrounds? I'm gutted that refina have pulled the non foam back as they are totally different to the foam back to use. Any suggestions from people would be welcome, particularly people who also prefer a stiffer, yet plastic blades. Thanks in advance for any helpful info
Rob

Hi all. First Post for me.
I have been using the refina plaziflex for years now, but always the non foam back. I have the foam back one as well but prefer the thicker, stiffer 2mm blade on the non foam back. Now these are not available and can't seem to find anything with the thicker 2mm blade on. Are there any plastic trowels that have more stiffness than the 1mm refina blade, which I find way to soft on certain backgrounds? I'm gutted that refina have pulled the non foam back as they are totally different to the foam back to use. Any suggestions from people would be welcome, particularly people who also prefer a stiffer, yet plastic blades. Thanks in advance for any helpful info
Rob
Hiya rob
Hhmmmm good question, but yes