Plastic trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate left his plastic trowel on site so I've had the pleasure of using it all week, it's this style
Plasterers 1 Stop Shop » Plastering & Screeding Machines
there brilliant, loads better than the Refina trowel, better finish there not as flexible, you get more pressure on, good for winders etc, try one a replacement blades less than a fiver!

Did you ever get round to buying one of the small Venetian plaster trowels?

No sponge on these @windy. I really like mine, I've even got used to the dodgy looking handle and never use my refina anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I wouldn't like the handle. at first but it ain't in your hand all day so its not a prob.....:RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_cursing: Will it do for the last trowel. R is there anything I can use it for ffs €20 :rolleyes)
Give it a go mate but I think that one the blade aint flexible enough for finishing its more of a float, the one I have has no sponge on it, came from Spain about 5€ but don't use it much not a fan of them realy.

Give it a go mate but I think that one the blade aint flexible enough for finishing its more of a float, the one I have has no sponge on it, came from Spain about 5€ but don't use it much not a fan of them realy.

Ill have to give it ago don't no fck all about them. It says there flexible on ebay :RpS_scared:

final troweling, cross trowelin with little effort and no water, easy on the wrist and no particle. vibration or increased meterage output..:RpS_biggrin:

Do u wet the blade of the trowel? Don't no a thing about them

It's not difficult John just place the order, remember to pay and then they'll turn up.
Sorry , my review is been changed, I used the plastic trowel today from one stop shop because I had a very undulating ceiling and I have to say I now love it, I will get a second and some spare blades, I now say its an essential part of a plasterers tool kit. I just never gave it a chance.

Sorry , my review is been changed, I used the plastic trowel today from one stop shop because I had a very undulating ceiling and I have to say I now love it, I will get a second and some spare blades, I now say its an essential part of a plasterers tool kit. I just never gave it a chance.

Very pleased mate. Glad you have it another try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.