• hh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

ive worked with steel trowels for over ten years and always thought stainless steel trowels left the best finish. until i seen this plasterer called carl from liverpool who had these prototype plastic trowels that he had made himself. ive seen the finish and it leaves. and its fantastic. i now use my stainless steel trowel as a floor scraper now. ive purchased a 14inc and a 25inch for flaterning. am tellig you's all now plastic is the answer to all your worries.:) :D ;D

oldschool said:
ive worked with steel trowels for over ten years and always thought stainless steel trowels left the best finish. until i seen this plasterer called carl from liverpool who had these prototype plastic trowels that he had made himself. ive seen the finish and it leaves. and its fantastic. i now use my stainless steel trowel as a floor scraper now. ive purchased a 14inc and a 25inch for flaterning. am tellig you's all now plastic is the answer to all your worries.:) :D ;D

are they available in gold i only like my plastic to be gold?

yes i do mean laying it on with plastic it is much better. if you lay it an it just goes of on you which obviously can happen sometimes then i do use my steel to take the lines out. but is very rare..when i close in its like its had a trowel. turning ceilings is a doddle you get no hollows like you do with steel. i used to have sleepless night knowin i had to do a ceiling with a turn.the only thing is youve just got to look after it and not be clumsy. i just use a wet an dry block to get any nicks out then theres no stratches. the only stratches a seem to get nowadays is of me bird. oh i forgot to mention a plastic twitcher aswell f***ing great.

oldschool said:
yes i do mean laying it on with plastic it is much better. if you lay it an it just goes of on you which obviously can happen sometimes then i do use my steel to take the lines out. but is very rare..when i close in its like its had a trowel. turning ceilings is a doddle you get no hollows like you do with steel. i used to have sleepless night knowin i had to do a ceiling with a turn.the only thing is youve just got to look after it and not be clumsy. i just use a wet an dry block to get any nicks out then theres no stratches. the only stratches a seem to get nowadays is of me bird. oh i forgot to mention a plastic twitcher aswell f***ing great.
surely if you lay a set on by the time youve put it on the plastic edge is goin to be scratched surely then on troweling its going to be scratched surface

this guy has went through so many different plastic materials this one hes using now is best. you would have to try it yourself to know how good it is.

oldschool said:
this guy has went through so many different plastic materials this one hes using now is best. you would have to try it yourself to know how good it is.
ok mate wheres he got it from do ya know

ok ste bare with me ill put a picture up. madmonk they will be on prodution soon i just went round to his house and bought a pair. heres his number 07706068464.

interesting jimfish carl, whats a swoop ceiling anyway?

i'd be interested in seeing a couple of pics and if the price is right i'd give one a go, ill try anything if it makes the job easier.

Well done fella for having an idea and then seeing it through to production. Hope they do what they say and you make a mint.
Pm me for my free sample tidy

Status
Not open for further replies.