Plastic trowel men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could live without it?
So you don't like it then Alan? :RpS_unsure:
iv been using it on reskimming artex this week. i just cant get the finnish i like with it and find myself giving it a final going over with my mt.
I might change my mind next week as ill be going over boards.
As for the speedskim i effing love that thing :RpS_thumbsup:

I blitz over the wall with a spat the next day or last thing if its a morning hit. 1800 speedskim fs is awesome for this.

People really have to get their heads around the different timings for using speed skims spats and plazi.

If you hit it at the same times you would a normal trowel they don't work. It would be pointless as well as your saving no time

gonna give a plazi a go this week (on some board work) will seem strange after 30 years using steel trowels

I've used a refina 16 in one for ages now use my steel to put on and lay down then plazzi all the way even cured my tennis elbow love it

Yes jessop knock around 30mins off a set if you catch it right I noticed a big diff around this time last year in cold weather not having to use water to trowel I was well away on my second set when other spreads were still waiting to second trowel

gonna give a plazi a go this week (on some board work) will seem strange after 30 years using steel trowels

Get the 14 or 16 as any bigger worp I have the 24 and I reckon only 14" of it actually touch the wall..

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Get the 14 or 16 as any bigger worp I have the 24 and I reckon only 14" of it actually touch the wall..

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

24 bet that's like conans sword ain't it! I got the 16 may get a smaller one just incase is yours sharp m8 I cut myfinger putting the edge protectors back !

If I got one as a freebie, I would try it out, however after 30 years of managing great with the steel, why bother even trying them ?? and I have tried out the speedskim by the way... which i bought..lol

I use a refina to mix gear, but i know how to mix it right with a podger mate... do you ?...lol... what if theres a power cut ?? oh no.. im fuked...lmao.. wink wink..

Message to self must get a plazzi this is me 100th post.......................must get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.