Plastic trowel men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I use mine every time I do some plastering all be it not very much of it these days :) I am next week though :)

Danny

Got 16 inch refina plazzi for 25 quid incl delivery off eBay boys so will check it out hopeing it saves the old arm from acheing and doing a nice polish earlier in a set, plus I'm gona try out mp finish which I'm told a plazzi really helps.

ive got a few but i need to get a new refina 20" as the blades come away from the sponge, havent used it that long either:-( but i will get another and see what its saying.
best trowel for finishing with is the shikkui trowel IMO

I would ask @Refina about the trowel as it may be a fault... you never no... They are good trowels though I love mine :)

Danny

Last edited:
ill just order another one when i get a chance give it another shot see what happens i orderd it aaagggges ago but its just sat on the kitchen table for months haha till the other week

When I win BIG on the lottery my tools and van will be kept in one of my garages to remind me why I should spend and keep the money wisely.:RpS_cool:
I would invest in a golden trowel and have it some where in the mansion to remind me

Ive never seen the big fuss over these plastic trowels, i can do a good enough job with a marshalltown so i'll stick to that

They are crap I've tried one leaves scratches everywhere got sick of sanding the thing also closes the finish too much my opinion

Love my plazzi, used it every day for last couple of months.definitely made life easier for me. Never use sand paper on it though. The moment you get those little lines give it 2 or 3 sweeps on a plastererd wall or better still bare plasterboard and they are gone in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.