plastic trowel for sto

Members online

taylor

hi everyone need some advice,I've gotta do some sto render in next few days and I'm not sure which trowel I need.im guessing the refina 11 inch with white blade? I've also seen people using one with a red handle but unsure of make any advice appreciated.thanks

that's not realy the answer I was after mate I'm no amateur I've been plastering for 20+ years I know how expensive it is because I paid for it! I've done the first 2 coats already ,bedded mesh and beads but I don't wanna waste time and money by ruining it with the wrong trowel

hi everyone need some advice,I've gotta do some sto render in next few days and I'm not sure which trowel I need.im guessing the refina 11 inch with white blade? I've also seen people using one with a red handle but unsure of make any advice appreciated.thanks

it is a different coloured handle for different sizes of grain. i.e. 1.5 = blue handle.

Reactions: Djr
it is a different coloured handle for different sizes of grain. i.e. 1.5 = blue handle.

Lol it ain't mate, there are different blade thicknesses for different grain size and also different blade material, for most of my texture work I use a pajarito 2mm vinyl plastic and a steel trowel afterwards for flattening in and removing fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Refina super flex is good for laying texture on tight and flat save a bit of agg on the old elbows to cud you don't need to put too much pressure on while spreading [emoji123][emoji106]

Lol it ain't mate, there are different blade thicknesses for different grain size and also different blade material, for most of my texture work I use a pajarito 2mm vinyl plastic and a steel trowel afterwards for flattening in and removing fat

the refina plastic trowels have different coloured handles for different blade thickness.

just had a look on the refina web page, they have not got any acrylic finishing trowels on there at all now.

Look on the pajarito website they make them too and there the same trowel [emoji6]