plasters labourer

Members online

Helo plasterers I'm looking for a plasterers labourer job I'm hardworking labourer can mix up can do a lot for a labourer will travel need work finished a job I had need some more days if poss

I'm looking for labourers work I'm hardworking reliable labourer can mix up board up scrim up can do a lot for a labourer give us a go thank you

I'm looking for a plasterers labouring job I'm hardworking just need a go no cscs will travel can do a lot for labourer give us a chance

Had 2 days work finished now so need more work I only getting couple of daysate
You had mon/tues offered you cancelled sunday eve and asking for work by 12 on tuesday??not two days in?you finished or on site fecking about on yer phone? Or long lunch?none of this seems add up??

I finished at 2.30 starting at 7 both days only had 2 days same as other bloke just need more days not taking pee mate just need longer work that's all mate

Your not gonna get it by saying yea and then cancelling last minute because you had something closer!
For all you know those 2 days could of turned into 2 months if he had seen your work and was impressed!
Little tip when looking don't say yeah then no... You never know what it could lead to after!
I'll offer someone 2 days and if there no good I'll say thanks and call if needed, if there decent I'd tell them to come back the next day until I wasn't happy.
You've now burnt a bridge that could of lead to a new road.
Think about it.

Little tip Simon try not posting every 20mins as people will start getting bored you mite have a good attitude etc but post once a day,agree with jgreen if you commit to some1 dnt cancel on the eve of the night if you commit you commit to a job regardless if was a little closer..note worse than ur labourer cancelling on you nite b4 wen uve spent half hour planning s**t in your head etc how your guna do the job etc.keep trying just not 20 times a day

Yeah mate and it wasn't like that I was offered 2 days not far from me I now im annoying just want a weeks work if poss from u kind workers on here not here to waste people's time im a hardworking labourer just looking for work defo not here to take piss

Little tip Simon try not posting every 20mins as people will start getting bored you mite have a good attitude etc but post once a day,agree with jgreen if you commit to some1 dnt cancel on the eve of the night if you commit you commit to a job regardless if was a little closer..note worse than ur labourer cancelling on you nite b4 wen uve spent half hour planning s**t in your head etc how your guna do the job etc.keep trying just not 20 times a day
Im sick of seeing his name everywhere everytime i come on here, someone give him a job or take his phone off him!!

Would have been a good place to help make friends on here by doing Zolco's job. Not a good idea to offend any part of a close knit community if you want to make it an assett for the future.

Im sick of seeing his name everywhere everytime i come on here, someone give him a job or take his phone off him!!
I would, but just walked off a job where he supposed to come.
I'm sure he's thinking this place works like factbook, have to keep bumping up posts

Pitty u wasn't up our way as we are crying out for a labourer absolutely no labourers up this end,just don't post every 20mins and I'm sure sumat wil eventually come up but I guarantee it won't if you post every 20mins as peeps will just see ur name and not bother even reading your thread

Cheers for everyone helping but it wasn't done with out thought and didn't do it to piss everyone off sorry if helps
Guess its ok for us most bogged down with work worrying about getting it done on time, quite the reverse of your dilemma so not so in tune with your lot.
Try once a day bud and next chance you get from here take it above any other offer unless guaranteed full time. Just my advice nobody wishes you ill bud.
Not a good place to be, every man needs his work .

Thanks for that I'm just trying to get a job mate not get on bad terms mate just need job thank you for advice and help mate