plasters labourer

Members online

No members online now.

Simon lagdon

I'm looking for a job as plasterers labourer on any sort of labourer work I'm hardworking reliable got boots can do a lot for a labourer give us a call 07788245657 thank you any work

Best of luck mate ,post up where you live and the area you would be willing to travel ,hope it goes well for you

Defo too far for me and only grab help when needed so if were local prob be ok. How come last guy didnt have more or pass you?

Best of luck Simon. I like your attitude and you cant teach that. You should get a chance off here from somebody local to you and keep us posted how your getting on (y)

Any plasterers labourer jobs I can mix up anything needed I can bead up scrim up plasterboard up I'm a good all round labourer will try and do most things to help out I live bermondsey don't mind travel if not to far give us a go thank you

Any plasterers labourer jobs I can mix up anything needed I can bead up scrim up plasterboard up I'm a good all round labourer will try and do most things to help out I live bermondsey don't mind travel if not to far give us a go thank you
Do you want to do a Monday Tuesday in Egham? Ripping out, clearing out crap and getting it ready for skimming? You have to make your own way there tho.

He's gonna have a p1ss easy 2 days
He should snap your hand off then whatever the pay, hes been on for bout two weeks now begging for work, sick of seeing the name simon lagdon! [emoji57] on a serious note @simonlagdon take him up on the offer, best to get in with as many spreads as you can, you seem keen enough.

You'd be best doing it for wotever hes offering, its work + hes not gona take the piss, show him you can do a decent job + reliable then whenever hes got anything else he'll have no problem giving it to you.
He should snap your hand off then whatever the pay, hes been on for bout two weeks now begging for work, sick of seeing the name simon lagdon! [emoji57] on a serious note @simonlagdon take him up on the offer, best to get in with as many spreads as you can, you seem keen enough.
plus simon you will have a trusted member off the forum putting in a good word for you rather than people just taking your word for it,, good luck