Plasteringrendering@live.co.uk

There's a he'll of a lot worse jobs out there than plastering paying shite wages

If Every plasterer went slower the prices would go up and up and up y is it that you allway have to put tons on to make a wage?

Plumber and spark do not under cut the prices time for change

How the fu ck do you know that ? Are you there at every quote they do ? I’ll answer it for you no you are not you nugget, what’s more people don’t just go with the cheapest quote because I’d never get work if that was the case.

Yes it gets u down. s**t job to have. Even when u make good money at it. I find it gets the good plasterers down more tbh. Like when u see lights down a wall. And it looks s**t. Small things like that. Even a bead just out a a small bit. Am all ways looking for failt on my own work. The worst thing u can do tbh. I do have other lads wit me and they don't give a f**k. But seem happy. There work is good enough tbh. And having to put other trades work right drives me mad.
20180511_093608.jpg

Plastering gets you down lol, work when you want for as long as you want and it gets you numpties down lol. Try working in a supermarket or in a care home or the prison service ffs, what a bunch of miserable selfish C U Next TuesdayS

I’m done being nice the old gps is back, this place needs living up and if the snowflakes don’t like it tough tits

Plastering gets you down lol, work when you want for as long as you want and it gets you numpties down lol. Try working in a supermarket or in a care home or the prison service ffs, what a bunch of miserable selfish C U Next TuesdayS

I’m done being nice the old gps is back, this place needs living up and if the snowflakes don’t like it tough tits
Ooooooooh ye like @zombie but with out the swearing

Yes it gets u down. s**t job to have. Even when u make good money at it. I find it gets the good plasterers down more tbh. Like when u see lights down a wall. And it looks s**t. Small things like that. Even a bead just out a a small bit. Am all ways looking for failt on my own work. The worst thing u can do tbh. I do have other lads wit me and they don't give a f**k. But seem happy. There work is good enough tbh. And having to put other trades work right drives me mad.
View attachment 23406
Yes mate some jobs i put heart and soul and blood in to it and still not happy with my work send me mad

View attachment 23406

View attachment 23406
f**k**g spark cut the wire

Imo this is a bad job if you've already got underlying issues.
Messy, dirty with not much thanks.
Hit me bad in my 30's

Hate plastering. hate plastering firm. hate site work and site agents and hate some plasterer
Can sympathise mate. Not as easy to get out of either as some might think.

Do you know any other spreads you could work with?
Why not try domestics to shake it up a bit?

Hate plastering. hate plastering firm. hate site work and site agents and hate some plasterer
Love plastering amd rendering.

s**t goes wrong sometimes and you learn more about the job and yourself when it does.

Whats sort of plastering do you do? Would drive me mad if i couldnt jump between the different aspects

It could be worse. But waiting on payment and all the other s**t that gos with it u do wonder. Like my one now invoice in 6 weeks now still not paid I've payed out 11k on that job. Looks like I'll have to do 4 hours drive to pull the c**t out of his house to get the money and I will. He says it will be in b4 Wednesday we will see. On the plus side I do f**k all work lol

Reactions: gps