plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
well said ;D
though ive had a s**t week workwise... done 4 quotes but only 1 job! small one at that..
i aint sure if people arent ringing me for a quote and going to the other bloke in the paper that says 'we will beat any quote'..
i hope the feckers workin his nuts off for peanuts!

Been on day work for the last god knows how long doing a massive Barn conversion.

Taking me time looking good though. Need to finish it before I am offsky so been working every weekend for the last god knows how long.

Phone has started to ring this week though a few jobs coming in from me website and van is signwritten.

Danny

nope, we are off to america first start in new york up to Niagra falls then tour across america to california then spend 2 weeks in haiwai then off to new zealand for 6 weeks then to oz for 6 months then doing asia for 3 months

Danny

Ha ha, cant wait. been planning this for years only a few weeks til I leave. So much to organise

Danny

Ha Ha, lady boys!!

I am going with the girlfriend so that should be a right strain on the relationship.

Danny

me fathas emigrated to newzealand he says theres loads of wrk dwn there might jump on a plane f**k this shitty country with its morons that are supposedly running it

do it mate i left the uk 8 years ago, and never looked back!!. pissing with rain, cold, frost, etc

ok at the moment but s**t ln october and november, had too fly back to work in uk for 6 weeks its not too clever here at the moment, exchange rate is the same, 1pound is 1euro people having no work done which is wot i reley on. seems to be the same every where!

Status
Not open for further replies.