Plastering Work

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mac_plastering. Just finished plastering in Manchester there and trying to get in with a plastering squad. Thanks for your help.

Wouldn't hold your breathe buddy, took me a lot of chasing up to get the contact info for the guys who have got the work from harron, barratts and TW.

Wasn't allowed to pop on site to speak to spreads as it is set back and gated/guarded.

Managed to speak to the house builders and got the numbers that way only to phone up and be told they were all manned up, gateman told me all the spreads were coming in from Leeds.

This was last August so maybe things have changed, but I have heard of nobody from round here getting on that site.

Wouldn't hold your breathe buddy, took me a lot of chasing up to get the contact info for the guys who have got the work from harron, barratts and TW.

Wasn't allowed to pop on site to speak to spreads as it is set back and gated/guarded.

Managed to speak to the house builders and got the numbers that way only to phone up and be told they were all manned up, gateman told me all the spreads were coming in from Leeds.

This was last August so maybe things have changed, but I have heard of nobody from round here getting on that site.
Wrong in lots of ways,

The sites we are on at the moment have to log all van details and miles driven to work. It's to do with the sites carbon footprint. It's also a way of encouraging sites to use local trades men.

I'm happy anyway good rate and only 25 min drive

Try these is there is anything big going on sutty will be involved.. Only when times were good they were paying 2.30m2 dread to thing what it is now :-/
Pisa take rates they are.

The money is there but it's not getting down the chain.

One of the companies we work for sent me there completed and approved Bill of quantities with the prices they were getting for the partitions by mistake. The lm rate for the complete walls was unreal!

Stuck a good rate in and they tried to get us down saying the company the used before charged less. I then pointed out that the site agent had said they were shite which is why they had be kicked of the site and now approaching me to do it so why would I charge the same?

Pisa take rates they are.

The money is there but it's not getting down the chain.

One of the companies we work for sent me there completed and approved Bill of quantities with the prices they were getting for the partitions by mistake. The lm rate for the complete walls was unreal!

Stuck a good rate in and they tried to get us down saying the company the used before charged less. I then pointed out that the site agent had said they were shite which is why they had be kicked of the site and now approaching me to do it so why would I charge the same?

Exactly mate stick to your guns!

Go on tell us what was there M2 price for full system mats and lab?

at the same time the big house builders like fckin over small businesses for fun so it's a mine field..

did they accept your price in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.