Plastering work in SW London area offered

:birra:As said many a time before everyone is a c u n t until proven otherwise , if you stick to that rule and be aware that they can also prove you right at a later date you'll not go wrong.(y)

Hahaha you cant go through life thinking "everyones a cuunt"
Hahaha good idea though !!!!

I think id come up with a better excuse than make a cuunt out of myself.
"My money goes into my boyfriends account"
Just doesnt sound right !!!!!
image.gif

Got a guy doing it on here now anyway starting 2mz..hopefully..its a easy house no sloping ceiling all square rooms and we have beaded every where! We only rnt doing it as we need to crack on with our own job which takes priority we are back on week after nxt to do the last house that's ready as got more time free then was just double booked this last 2 weeks literally making no money on this subbing It out
Seems all I gotta do is turn up and I'm better than your last two.
You just gotta hope my non existent cat don't stay out all night and I've gotta go looking for it tomorrow

On the point of unreliable newbies stealing all the honest hard posting members work, I actually joined the form a couple of year back to get help on some jobs and more than one established member let me down whereas a newbie courser turned up, accepted his limitations and earning potential with me and stayed with to learn a little for a few week.

Seems all I gotta do is turn up and I'm better than your last two.
You just gotta hope my non existent cat don't stay out all night and I've gotta go looking for it tomorrow

On the point of unreliable newbies stealing all the honest hard posting members work, I actually joined the form a couple of year back to get help on some jobs and more than one established member let me down whereas a newbie courser turned up, accepted his limitations and earning potential with me and stayed with to learn a little for a few week.

Wooooooooooow
What the fuuck was that about ???
You lost your imaginary cat ??
While teaching a newbie a living.
Whats your number i'l travel anywhere to smoke that.

Wooooooooooow
@algeeman chill a bit, he's saying he got someone good and reliable but not by the regular route. Us coursers are not always all bad

@Kitchy you mght think I was s**t but you can bet yor life on the fact that if I said i'd be there I will be

Wooooooooooow
I thought I made sense but that is generally a delusion of mine.

@algeeman chill a bit, he's saying he got someone good and reliable but not by the regular route. Us coursers are not always all bad

Lodan you sound very emotional.....im not bothered about regular or reliable im bothered about his cat.
Its sunday i cant relax anymore or il die.
As for being a "courser"....which i detest the fuucking word because your a spread.....i know lads doing this all thier lives and they are still shiit.......now lets find that cat xx

Lodan you sound very emotional.....im not bothered about regular or reliable im bothered about his cat.
Its sunday i cant relax anymore or il die.
As for being a "courser"....which i detest the fuucking word because your a spread.....i know lads doing this all thier lives and they are still shiit.......now lets find that cat xx
I'm only emotional because im so worried about the cat:)

Yoikes, only had a few pages loaded and was just about to post this:
Been chatting with a member (Stuy68) who's replied to this thread, see what happens but appreciate the advice and am chuckling about how where a thread ends up..

So, maybe not him then :) ...No offence Stuy if you're reading this but these days it's 1 or 2 chances and then out, as other on here seem to have found there are too many lost cats ( I really hope tha, broken vans, broken mobiles, sick relatives, bad signal areas.. If I get even a whiff of that it's no deal

I'll give Johniosaif a call tomorrow, thank you @Kitchy sounds like you had a proper mare and while I don't think all people are C8nts respect is earned though actions and time, I do like your rule of thumb @Lodan. Did give PJ a ring, seems he likes bigger jobs which come up but not often, worth keeping in touch he seems sound

These enquiries are still ongoing, below are three latest as example of comes in, I can suss out the enquiries to see if they want to pay the right money and after that it would be up to whoever to have a look/quote/get paid. Enquiries are normally resi stuff the one's I deal with myself I ask for 50% upfront to reduce risk.

It's prob not everyones cup of tea but there are jobs to be won and done

Enquiries:
"There are three areas in my room's walls which have cracks in them which need to be filled. The walls are plasterboard walls. On one of the areas, some of the white paint has came off around the area of the crack and hence will need to be repainted too. I am wondering if you could provide a quote for this job"

"I am looking a quote for around 160 sq m of wall and ceiling skimming on plasterboard, work is ready to start Monday morning"

"apt in 68 sq mtrs 2 bedrooms roughly each 3x4 mtrs. a couple of walls need repairing where i think heating pipes have cracked the plaster and subsequently torn open. apt is odd shape lots of angles. the walls are i think oldfashioned plaster board"

Cheers for now,

Michael

Hello all

I have ongoing enquiries for plastering jobs which are generally residential plastering work in the SW London area, it's more than I can deal with so I'm looking for a competent person or company to take on extra work.

If you are:
Bonafide (time served and insured as a minimum)
Can respond to: calls/emails/whatsapp/texts on time
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean
Are reliable, professional and take a sense of pride in yourself and your work

Then please PM me for more details

Kind regards, Michael

Hello all

I have ongoing enquiries for plastering jobs which are generally residential plastering work in the SW London area, it's more than I can deal with so I'm looking for a competent person or company to take on extra work.

If you are:
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean

Kind regards, Michael
i

So kitchy nearly gets done over again at least this one never made it through the door I think that might of sent him over the edge I'm more glad my job I did for Plasterman In London went well,,,phew but what I do like most is the compassion for this cat, me personally hate cats so if I asked you to turn up and you said about a cat I wouldn't care :lol:

Hello all

If you are:
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean

Kind regards, Michael