Plastering work in exchange for 2 weeks holiday for 14 people in France!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes) Ok you got me, I'm loaded really, champagne.... champagne for everyone :RpS_biggrin:

nisus

thanks for the recent pics of your house :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

chateau-chaumont.jpg
[/IMG]

:RpS_laugh:No probs Martin, but that's just the outbuilding.I couldn't fit it all in the picture.

If it was 2 days work it's ok if it's local lads on here will pay out a fortune to come and do the job you can pick up a villa for 400 a week so lads would be paying their own expense going over

The French plaster is easy to use if you know what you are doing :RpS_wink: Where are they stocking thistle in France then? Bet it's double the price aswell. I heard there's a Brit builders merchants that stock it, ChrisW off this forum gave me some numbers. But if you know of other stockists could be quite handy....depending on price :RpS_thumbup: Here's a mixture of lutece & thistle in France & yes I meant the wall to look like that :RpS_biggrin:
photo-1083.jpg
how did you get on with those numbers mate? any joy?

Alrite Chris :RpS_thumbup: I still got the numbers you gave me mate, but I took me own finish over this time.

Thanks for all your input guys, I have a couple of good leads now and will be in touch with them when our visitors go back in a weeks time. Great chatting to you all and if any of you want to do an exchange job in exchange for a holiday next year then drop me a line, there is always plastering and pointing needed doing here.:RpS_tongue:

Thanks for all your input guys, I have a couple of good leads now and will be in touch with them when our visitors go back in a weeks time. Great chatting to you all and if any of you want to do an exchange job in exchange for a holiday next year then drop me a line, there is always plastering and pointing needed doing here.:RpS_tongue:

If you need a wine taster i'm your man :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.