Plastering when skirting boards on

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just take them off. We tip. Pull the nails through with vice grips instead of knocking the nail back out. This stops the nail rippin of a lot of old paint. Then u can put new in and fill them.

when you plaster anything you must keep all woodwork clean, skirting boards, door liners, floors. this is important as any idiot can spot a mess.
Yep including washing down any mess you make on footpaths and Driveways, it's a must in my book. Always knock up outside as well, keeps the dust down.

Yep including washing down any mess you make on footpaths and Driveways, it's a must in my book. Always knock up outside as well, keeps the dust down.

See i always try and mix up where im working. Its already sheeted up so dont need to do it twice. I Always wash paths and drives down as well. Takes minutes and nearly every customer comments on it

Is all tiles or marble here so i lay rolls brown paper down taped at edges and joints so all is covered except what im plastering . Carpets n dustsheets thing of past from blighty.:descansando:

Clean them as you go along that's what we do... A lot of my work I change them any way so all is good!

Take them off and put them back when finished, or carefully place tarpaulins on the floor and use a pressure washer on them. Or wipe it off as you go, like when you cum on the computer keyboard

I would just get Jace the Ace in cos he never drops any gear..... Speaking of Jace is he still alive these days?????

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Not only do i clean down the path and drive, i clean the cars,the bathroom, the kitchen floor and inside the oven. They also pass comment! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.