Plastering up to ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I would just move house mate, it's gonna crack in 3 & a half weeks resulting in the ceiling caving in which will pull down the opposite supporting wall this will cause the entire first floor to collapse & also half the roof. :RpS_crying:
Scrim or caulk won't do the job, just run now while you can :-(
i thought re skimming the whole house would have sorted it, untill i read what you put:RpS_scared:
now i think you need to tell the neighbors there houses are fcuked toooooooooooooooooooooo

Skimmed the wall today, caulked the gap, scrimmed tight to the ceiling. Looking good at the minute..time will tell...

Cheers guys

we would scrim the ceiling line with half of the scrim on the ceiling. pva a strip of the ceiling about 150mm, plaster and blend into the ceiling twitch the ceiling line out, clean off all marks on ceiling with a sponge.

Waste of time. Just make sure it boarded tight to the ceiling and skim. Might crack slightly, can easily be covered up when painting and painters mate

Yh **** it leave it to the painters lazy f**k**s they have to clean all the plaster off skirts archs windows ceilings carpet etc before they start bit of caulk won't bother them im sure

Status
Not open for further replies.