plastering training start up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
did a job the other week and the house owner sead he would put up the mony to start a plastering traing center.he has just called me back and he asked if i was still intrested.he work at a place how train up bt workers.and hes got the mony.he said he will do the vat admin.and we go 50/50 5 days a week.but have sing a contract sayin can not set up on me own and **** him off.wot u think????????

did a job the other week and the house owner sead he would put up the mony to start a plastering traing center.he has just called me back and he asked if i was still intrested.he work at a place how train up bt workers.and hes got the mony.he said he will do the vat admin.and we go 50/50 5 days a week.but have sing a contract sayin can not set up on me own and **** him off.wot u think????????
Come again???

if you do it, let your mate do the admin or hire someone as that post is nearly unreadable lol

i just have it set to 'view new posts' and anything started by certain people just gets left till ive read everything else and just gets marked 'as read' cos its worth absolutely jack sh't and a complete waste of my time and energy... this thread is a prime example...

Status
Not open for further replies.