Plastering reveal s

Members online

Andy have you had a go at damp proofing this return?

A355CC8B-6BCB-49DE-8941-E9D58E424FEA.png

Who puts reveals on with window wall, I hate doing this
No choice sometimes easy m8 head first reveals after clean bead. straight on wall. stuff left over second coat head reveal get them very tight so they be OK then for a hour or so. . Other wise I do heads when I do ceiling or walls and reveals. It all about timing and geting second coat nice flat.

@Andy g stop taking the piss. And everyone stop beimg sucked in. He has a breitling watch and holidays in Kenya. He ain't earning 80 a day and is quite capable of putting a few f**k**g reveals on at same time

No choice sometimes easy m8 head first reveals after clean bead. straight on wall. stuff left over second coat head reveal get them very tight so they be OK then for a hour or so. . Other wise I do heads when I do ceiling or walls and reveals. It all about timing and geting second coat nice flat.
I just trying to think of something to talk about OK, u don't fckig own this forum, lurpak does

I've notice your spelling is improved. Must be sobber or your piss taker either way your a c**t anyway.plastrer don't think so more of a chancer that trying to learn as you go along by using knowledge from experienced lads on here.

I try and not skim both sides of the bead at the same time :D I also try and pick up the window reveals as I go along so at the end of the job you dont have a tonne of them to do :D

@Andy g stop taking the piss. And everyone stop beimg sucked in. He has a breitling watch and holidays in Kenya. He ain't earning 80 a day and is quite capable of putting a few f**k**g reveals on at same time
He justs makes s**t up n never answers any questions mate ,he’s a post maniac