Plastering over woodchip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a let down i thought he'd worked for sarah beanie or something lol

She was the producer on 60 minute make over, ready steady cook and something else I can't remember. She's friends with Ainsley Harriot etc.

Did he show her the one on his left buttock...that's my favourite :RpS_wub:

You feeling better Oli? Sounds like you had the same lurgy as the customer had earlier this week. Nasty!

BTW, Lee may well be back down first week of March. I'm going to try and find some more screeding as he enjoyed it so much. :RpS_biggrin: :RpS_unsure:

You feeling better Oli? Sounds like you had the same lurgy as the customer had earlier this week. Nasty!

BTW, Lee may well be back down first week of March. I'm going to try and find some more screeding as he enjoyed it so much. :RpS_biggrin: :RpS_unsure:

A little bit bit spaced out right now bud, got back from hospital a few hours ago and feel better than I did. My face swelled up which freaked me out :RpS_unsure: turns out it was nothing fancy

A little bit bit spaced out right now bud, got back from hospital a few hours ago and feel better than I did. My face swelled up which freaked me out :RpS_unsure: turns out it was nothing fancy

Lee reckons you got the drinks mixed up and drank your own rohypnol. :RpS_laugh:

She was the producer on 60 minute make over, ready steady cook and something else I can't remember. She's friends with Ainsley Harriot etc.

She said if she needs a ruff ass plasterer for her tv shows she'd give me a call :rolleyes)

your face???? thats a bit harsh from the nhs i think your face is lovley:RpS_wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.