Plastering over tile adhesive.

Members online

Sometimes you can get a paper stripper on it just goes to mush but if it's solid I tight coat of bonding over it
I arrived at the job to be greeted with paper on the top of the wall and tile addy on the bottom a metre from floor all around the room. Oh and a tight deadline. Ho hum

I arrived at the job to be greeted with paper on the top of the wall and tile addy on the bottom a metre from floor all around the room. Oh and a tight deadline. Ho hum
First thing I do is soak the wall in sbr or pva , leave it an hour then the adhesive usually scrapes off with a good sharp scraper, more sealer then skim..

Did you view job first . I won't price a job while.paper or tiles are still on

The best bit? I had a crap nights sleep into the bargain. Up at 3.30 am for a slash then couldn’t get off again. Mrs C snoring her head off.

Angle grinder with a dust extractor, shroud and a diamond cup or PCD disc (or a scabbler) would get that off, but quite honestly, tile adhesive will normally scrape off with a heavy duty scraper and some effort... but you already knew that.

Anyway. The tile addy got 1 pva a 2 multi. Bish, bash, bosh!!! Goodnight and thanks for the input.

i,d of called them filthy c**ts and done one
the old sweaty can't afford to turn any jobs down.....he's got 2 high maintenance trannies to pay for

casper van.jpg

roddy alves.jpg