Plastering Machine Efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussam

Hey Guys need advise on the effiencies of plastering machine I have ordered a Utiform Vario 7.5 KW motor and agent claims that use save up to 30% on wastage in comparrison to traditional method and you can render one coat up to 600m in 8 hrs with 8 man team .How true is this ????

Finally , Iam better off to quote with materials or with out

Your feedback appreciated thanks

i know the machine ive used one before.

what are you spraying with it?
one coat up to 600m, not sure what you mean depend on so many variables
30% sounds like b*ll***s.

what do you mean quote with materials or not, if your a competent renderer you should be able to work out how much product you require.

Last edited:
just worked out your that guy from middle east, that wanted an experinced hand.

sounds like your out of your depth.

i will be using traditional mortor mix with placiticizer and the 600m2 is for 8 hr shift with 8 man crew .Owls whats a resonable savings on waste

Spraying for 8 hrs? when are you giving yourself time to finish it? It will be going dark soon at 5pm. Whats wrong wih a G4?

If you bought from someone on here you could of had a Demo, then seen for yourself how good (or bad ) it is ,butt sounds like your too late for that.

Spraying for 8 hrs? when are you giving yourself time to finish it? It will be going dark soon at 5pm. Whats wrong wih a G4?

He is in Jordan John they stop any external work at the end of this month because the temps drop dramatically, and he is wanting to mix is own sand and cement , can't afford the pre bagged gear too expensive over there apparently, he is after training up some local guys in the art of applying sand and cement render to a good standard, using the machines to plough on the metres

SYSTEM

1 Man mixing
1 Man spraying
2 men ruling flat
2 men feather edging
2 men floating behind

as the process ends each man becomes available for cleaning prepping of finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.