plastering improver

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoops

recently got made redundant done a plastering course b4 u say it's done now rightly or wrong thing to d but looking to work with plasterers to gain more experience and get showen by people that do the job cheers

shame ccoops I've been looking for an apprentice or qualified spread for a while now, or hardworking labourer willing to learn, had a few lads who not too bad a spread but don't like putting the hours in, so back down to 2 of us with a weekend labourer ,
Think your about 75/80 mile away,
Shame as I've been on the trowel 25yrs + , in the middle of doing a country house with no beads, rounding all reveals , bullnose on horizontal angles/ heads , s/c render outside ,
If any jobs come up near your area I'll drop u a message,

shame ccoops I've been looking for an apprentice or qualified spread for a while now, or hardworking labourer willing to learn, had a few lads who not too bad a spread but don't like putting the hours in, so back down to 2 of us with a weekend labourer ,
Shame as I've been on the trowel 25yrs + , in the middle of doing a country house with no beads, rounding all reveals , bullnose on horizontal angles/ heads , s/c render outside ,
image.jpg

U think plastering was hard to do the way u talk about it. No problem doing a job without beads. Iv been plastering 17 years i don't think ill be any better if i make it to 25 years. Its plastering not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.