Plastering Help Spain

dazspain

HI Guys,

I'm daz just bought my first house not far from Barcelona, i know i should really pay a plasterer but cant afford it.

All of the tiles in my house are falling off so i have removed the tiles in the entrance.

20170828_145927_1503925270275_resized.jpg

Before trying to plaster it i decided to have a test on a wall in the garage. It did not go well, the yeso controlado goes off so quick. But i did manage to get some on the wall most went hard in the bucket though.

Went to local building merchants and asked for perlita or perlinor super which i have seen mentioned else where on here. They looked at me funny and recommended iberfino i tried to apply this over the yeso controlado but could not get on with it and scraped if off.

Can anyone recommend a product i can find locally that will actually give me a little time to work with?

Here is my test wall.

20170830_133013_1504121334085_resized.jpg
20170830_205530_1504121326979_resized.jpg

Thanks guys, i did a bit of running around today trying to get hold of the perlita other members have mentioned. By the looks of it they don't use it up here one place said they could get it but i would need to buy a pallet load :vomito: .

They recommended a machine plaster PROYAL XXI, had much more time to work with it but its very gritty.

Sorry guys another bad plastering pic. I tried to touch up here and there but kept catching bits of grit and made it worse.

20170901_160305_1504274818035_resized.jpg

@Bauwer may be able to advise you on this a lot of his material s were born that way , gb1 is s finishing plaster but will stay wet in the bucket for hours it would serv a perpos .

Its a pity i did not think about buying plaster last month i was in Alicante and i think they have a British building supplies place there. Not that there would have been much boot space with all the sh*t the wife takes.

I'm in France but am a plasterer, the product here is pretty much the same, it's nothing like skim but if you can plaster and read instructions then you'll be OK, alternatively employ a plasterer.

I'm not one to post and run.. Got side tracked as usual installing a boiler.

But i have been trying to skim over some stipple.

I tried a few different techniques sanding the stipple first, sanding it a little and not sanding it at all. But I think the best is a quick scrape to take off the really high bits then skim it roughly then get it looking nice with a second coat.

Not perfect but a little better than when i moved in.

20180109_210259_1515528205522_resized.jpg
20180109_210139_1515528207237_resized.jpg
20170406_191859_1491508630688_resized-1 (1).jpg
20170406_181442_1491508623151_resized-1 (1).jpg

Any tips for outside corners?

20180110_182903_resized.jpg

When I worked out there many moons ago I used pelita? Not sure that correct spelling but was easy to use and plenty of time with it!! Yeso rapido what a bitch that stuff was great for sticking s**t with then go for a beer Una cervesa por favor

When I worked out there many moons ago I used pelita? Not sure that correct spelling but was easy to use and plenty of time with it!! Yeso rapido what a bitch that stuff was great for sticking s**t with then go for a beer Una cervesa por favor
termika-supermal-bags.jpg
pretty sure this was it !! It has been about 20 years since I worked out there so check the spec

I've still not plastered the wall from my first post thought i would practice more on the stipple. I did manage to buy some perlita (Perlinor Super) from down south not used it yet. On the stipple i'm using novaplast renovacion its not cheap but seems to be doing the job and loads of time to work with it. Would the perlita be ok to skim over the stipple? as thats much cheaper.