plastering float and set.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoko

what do you guys use feather edg.or darby. been plastering 3 years now mostly skimming.dry lining.the job were on is in a school.using hardwall only ever used hardwall for patching. but this job is all full walls floor to celing.in kendal felling a bit out of my depth.the finish is drying out to fast.with the suction.any plasterers near that are not to busy its about 3 weeks work.

Give me a shout mate, im in yorkshire, not far away, 07554 425524, kendals only round the corner...we can have a chat. bradleigh.

what do you guys use feather edg.or darby. been plastering 3 years now mostly skimming.dry lining.the job were on is in a school.using hardwall only ever used hardwall for patching. but this job is all full walls floor to celing.in kendal felling a bit out of my depth.the finish is drying out to fast.with the suction.any plasterers near that are not to busy its about 3 weeks work.

Suction ? you are skimming same day as float aren't you ?

20 bags is 60m2 according to bg. So you f&s 60m2 a day lol
saw more than 20 bags put on and finnished same day depends how thick ur coating the blockwork.and how good the block work is.aye very hard work but can be done.stay a bit later if needed.

Some of our customers get a price at the end of the job, they know me well and its a trust thing. I find m squared work too hard now, I don't touch site or new work unless its a regular customer, the rates out there are from years ago in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.