Plastering diet

Members online

Cornelius

So I've just given the mrs a verbal warning about the food being served up at the moment, sick of it. Stodgy crap, empty calories bloody junk. The fruit bowl is empty, I had no choice but to start disciplinary proceedings. What do you guys eat to fuel up for a days work? I like to start the day with a bowl of porridge and try and take a decent lunch with me but it's all been pot noodles and mars bars lately.

coffee for brekkie, maybe a roll or 2, sweet nothing usually throughout the day only if the day is slow, and dinner usually out of a cardboard box, which represents my Mrs`s culinary knowledge

There was a cracking thread not long ago and someone ( can't remember who ) posted loads of helpful advice on dietary habits. I know it wasn't @kebabking [emoji14] for me a big bowl of porridge and a massive banana [emoji7] then at work hard boiled eggs, wrap filled with all sorts ..loving spinach mixed with cheese and onion . Both my parents are diabetic so I avoid sugar wherever I can...I hear tinned fish are a good filler......not my cup of tea though

Whatever comes my way. The Mrs don't make me any lunch so it's either a sandwich I've chucked together in a rush or something from the shop. Today a had squid and chips for lunch

Get back on the tools ....... easy exercise plan. Worked in a office, put on 2 stone. Went back to plastering.... losing it again :)

I do quite a bit of exercise.. I may be in the office but I never stop... tonnes of walking, lots of longboarding, power kit flying and kayaking :D

There was a cracking thread not long ago and someone ( can't remember who ) posted loads of helpful advice on dietary habits. I know it wasn't @kebabking [emoji14] for me a big bowl of porridge and a massive banana [emoji7] then at work hard boiled eggs, wrap filled with all sorts ..loving spinach mixed with cheese and onion . Both my parents are diabetic so I avoid sugar wherever I can...I hear tinned fish are a good filler......not my cup of tea though
I had some tinned mackerel today actually!

Whatever comes my way. The Mrs don't make me any lunch so it's either a sandwich I've chucked together in a rush or something from the shop. Today a had squid and chips for lunch
I feel your pain, my mrs never does me a lunch but I normally get a meal when I get home. I'm starting my new year health kick early. :musculoso:

Can recommend aldi falafel wrap with yoghurt and mint dressing, slow release energy and tasty. £1.69 too. Little packs of nuts with raisins and cranberries 35p a go, keep several in the lunxhbox for emergencies like today when artex started peeling mid overskim.

3cdc7515c886d6ff36e219b3c4489e3d.jpg

Lads get urselfs one of these mini crock pots plug it in around 10ish and in 1-2 hours you have piping hot meal. Just fill it with meat and veg or left overs from your last nights dinner. There £20 crockpot.uk I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lads get urselfs one of these mini crock pots plug it in around 10ish and in 1-2 hours you have piping hot meal. Just fill it with meat and veg or left overs from your last nights dinner. There £20 crockpot.uk I think

Excellent. I've been looking into fitting a microwave in the van.

Had a George Forman grill at work for years, probably why I was 20stone + back then , sausages burgers bacon...even had a mini pan to cook eggs...fatarse

I like banana on toast with a cup of tea in the morning sorts u out til tea time. Then its 50/50 whether its sandwiches made at home or sasuage bacon egg baguette from the garage. I honestly do tell myself when im walking in healthy sandwich, healthy sandwich. but then I smell the bacon and give in lol.

That looks good, also those nutri bullet juicers for making smoothies

bloody good idea that

Fruit and yoghurt smoothie and poached egg for breakfast. Salad and meat or tuna wrap for lunch. Any old shite for tea. Several tea and cake/biscuit snacks throughout the day. Like the look of that crockpot.

I had some tinned mackerel today actually!
Mackerel or sardine kebabs from Morrissons fresh fish are nice!

I go from being a whole foods prophet - whole grains and fruit fruit fruit, all raw n fresh etc...

...to crawling into the chippy for a sausage supper.
Lol tonight was a munchy box from the I****n and a couple of beers

Fruit and yoghurt smoothie and poached egg for breakfast. Salad and meat or tuna wrap for lunch. Any old shite for tea. Several tea and cake/biscuit snacks throughout the day. Like the look of that crockpot.
I've had Amey in with me lately , he's cooked me pork curry , steak and mushroom baguette and scorpion chilli omelette, all on his camping stove .He's got more utensils than tools !

Reactions: Pug