Plastering 35 yrs

You never hear people complaining of wanking for 25 years!!! Well yeah it's been a tough few years had its ups and downs but I still manage to strum away:bananas::bananas::baaa::rebotando:

Welcome along bud, how's about a more detailed intro. We bloody love a good intro, had some greats in the past. Who can forget @Dropsalot masterpiece or @fibrehand7 .
Go one tell us all
Hi kid,
I live in Cardiff and married with 2 daughters who are now in there 20s.
The oldest sings opera on cruise ships and the youngest is in 3rd year vetrinary.
Started in early 80s render& set with external renders all with cement mixer with that knack starting handle.Been at it a long time and can still match any of these young fruits moaning about everything.
Have travelled about working on commercials ect.
There is an old saying ,when you have been taught by the old masters one will become the master.
b*ll***s, i sound like Yoda on crack.
I will be 55 in october with minor aches and pains.
Hope everybody is coping with this virus and mentaly strong

Hi kid,
The oldest sings opera on cruise ships and the youngest is in 3rd year vetrinary.
Started in early 80s render& set with external renders all with cement mixer with that knack starting handle.Been at it a long time and can still match any of these young fruits moaning about everything.
There is an old saying ,when you have been taught by the old masters one will become the master.
Been busy mate?

Hi kid,
Well worth the wait , welcome again

Well worth the wait , welcome again
Save that thought for 2023.
giphy (7).gif

How are you Oli,
What have you been doing?
I'm well thanks bud. Same as most, just getting through these crazy times. Miss my mum and Dad, can't get to see them. They're back in Wales I'm here in Devon. How have you been coping with it all?

I'm well thanks bud. Same as most, just getting through these crazy times. Miss my mum and Dad, can't get to see them. They're back in Wales I'm here in Devon. How have you been coping with it all?
When this pandemic started had a panic with daughter in carribean so had to fly her home that was red tape s**t but we got there.
Only spoke with my sisters an brother on phone who are good .
Mum and dad passed away over ten years ago also 1 sister and 1 brother ,if i can cope with that covid 19 will not break me down .

When this pandemic started had a panic with daughter in carribean so had to fly her home that was red tape s**t but we got there.
Only spoke with my sisters an brother on phone who are good .
Mum and dad passed away over ten years ago also 1 sister and 1 brother ,if i can cope with that covid 19 will not break me down .
Sorry for your losses , stay strong (y)

Hi kid,
Hello you old c**t. Us youngsters are interested in all your stories of the past, when life was in black and white.

Hello you old c**t. Us youngsters are interested in all your stories of the past, when life was in black and white.
Hi Andy,
How are you?
Old stories plenty of them.
When i started my training i was living with my folks,had to be on site @ 7am so 2 buses and half mile walk with tools.
25 tonne of sand & hand ball off lorry the cement ect.Shown how to start large belle mixer,starting handle in tandom with swich a b*****d to start from cold.
Was physical and mental but stayed the coarse.