Plasterers wanted for New year

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

I reckon they're going to need a few plasterers in Carlisle in the new year when the floods die down

av just ordered shite loads of injection cream to hold back the flood water.................might pop in and see bubbles cos he's owa that way.................and put my prices up massively to reflect the insurance company market..........................(y)

Those places are the home of a lot of chemical companies so I'd bet they will be swarming with reps selling there gear as soon as the water drops.

Looks like I'll be heading up there very soon. Builder I work for is already on it! Greedy get lol

when I did solely insurance work we used to love things like that. selfish thing to say really but it was true.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I my home was affected unwound repeater with sand and cement with plenty waterproofer in up to ceiling height and replace all ground floor flooring with plastic joists and plastic flooring planks... just do away with wood completely
Have you any links to the flooring you used, am pricing this evening , second time flooded timberframe, pricing to cement board and tank ground floor, client might be interested in plastic flooring boards.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.