Plasterers needed in maida vale

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasterer for a week !
Then Plasterers for a few weeks !

I am in need of a plasterer Monday pref for a week on a site in maida vale ( must have valid cscs, all PPE etc ), to start with there is some making good, float ( sand n cement ) n set. Making good floated ceilings . Not straight forward and not for a moany plasterer.

Once all prep is done there is loads of m2 (in 3 or 4 weeks time) of board work for a small team

give me a call or inbox me to discuss if 1) your available and 2) and experienced & capable plasterer.

No chancers or time wasters please

john 07931756836 .. Cheers in advance

All these members and not one taker ? Wow .......... It's good to know everyone is too busy, maybe the supply n demand can start to swing in our favor and the prices can start to rise !!! But seriously, not one plodder available for a couple of days ?

All these members and not one taker ? Wow .......... It's good to know everyone is too busy, maybe the supply n demand can start to swing in our favor and the prices can start to rise !!! But seriously, not one plodder available for a couple of days ?
Thatsthe way it is ,I have often posted looking for spreads, the small gangs are busy, the ones who work for firms are tied down, every now and the someone has a gap, we are busy next week but then maybe a gap , waiting on two big ones to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.