Plasterers needed for float and set job in basingstoke

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personaly have always got more for floating than skimming and as your paying £3 for skim and only £2.50 for floating it dont make sense

It's just square rooms with on ensuite I've got lads down there doing a room a day and making between £300 and £350 a day so prices can't be that bad most firms round here are only paying £2.50 for skim and £4.50! For float and set

its the way prices are at the min well as far as ive seen lately anyway!

ive sent you my number over lee give me a ring if you need a couple of lads.

Surely everyone saying these rates are good and we are getting less is only driving down prices more!

Not saying its good just saying its better than what im getting in comparison. I would rather have £4.50 skim and £8.50 f/s but it aint gonna happen well not yet may be in a few months time :)

Any firm offering £2.50 for floating deserve to get the most God awful standard of work imaginable, there is no way a skilled tradesman should be working for those rates. I don't blame the lads that have no choice but to take the work but it's still a disgrace for any firm in this day and age to offer those rates.

if you got no work on then this is fine if you need work, the more jobs that are taken up leave less tradesmen available which in turn push the prices up for future jobs which may be available when you finish this job. If i wanted work i would give it a go.

he aint offering floating at 2.50 its float and set at 5.50 this is the average price now its all ive ever got for it get off the guys back any decent spread would make that pay and it dont mean you have to turn out a shite job 40m2 a day aint that bad

if he rings me back ill be down there to have a deek 5.50 aint bad at the min

been told about a school in Hosham today thats only £4.75/mtr

Status
Not open for further replies.