Plasterers mop

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate its a real tool i cant do links but ill find where one is its used a lot in the states works a bit like the way the old boys used to run their flat brush over finished work give me a while i llfind one

ok easy found one on marshalltown.com under plastering drylining tools they call them FELT BRUSH when i worked the states they called them mops and it matted the finish i never needed one LOL

whats the crack with em? do you run it over on final trowel or wait till its dry or what?
dont suppose it'd be a 'plasterers mop' if you wait till its dry though???
it'd be a 'painters mop'..
;D

after final trowel damp mop brush along wall horizontally leaves a matt finish.was used more in old days wen gauging plaster and lime was used they had a bucket of lime water and used to mop that on wall,but it does work on modern bagged finishes

i got mine from a place called bon-tool, and use it instead of a water brush wouldnt be without it

Just had an idea, do you think a window cleaners squeegy would work well? Getting my mate to try it, cos I wouldn't risk it on one of my jobs ;)

oh yea and that PT every one is going mad about i gave Refina a call and they said they ent even due in for a week! i asked about them they said to use as a finishing trowel after sponging!

Status
Not open for further replies.