Plasterers Fitness

Members online

Update.
Collapsed 2.30 am Sunday morning. 1st ever asthma attack, really severe one with chest infection. Paramedic couldn't fix me so ended up spending 5 days in hospital. Lucky the paramedic was around the corner when the Mrs rang or I'd be ex_irish_spread now . WEAR A DUSTMASK !!!

Update.
Collapsed 2.30 am Sunday morning. 1st ever asthma attack, really severe one with chest infection. Paramedic couldn't fix me so ended up spending 5 days in hospital. Lucky the paramedic was around the corner when the Mrs rang or I'd be ex_irish_spread now . WEAR A DUSTMASK !!!
Was told few yrs back wear mask or give up what your doing no other choices.
Hope your back on yer feet soon :)

Update.
Hope you ok mate

Update.
Hope your ok pal.
Im 44 but asthma nurse says my lungs are 64.
When I got whooping cough last year they were 88....

Update.
Get well soon Eddie,come back home plenty work stirring now.

Update.

hope you get better mate